Boredom.
9:48 PM

okay so i'm just sitting here. listening to 'Gone' by Switchfoot. They started singing about how Frank Sinatra and Elvis and his mom are gone O_o. LOL. Well. Blah. Got called dumb for doing what my heart told me to do. BUT WHO CARES RIGHT! xoxo, babe. <3 (:

ANYWAY.
my days have been pretty hectic and crazy for the past 1 3/4 months. *sigh*
r/s up and downs (mostly downs...altho the ups were great)
I know I did my share of wrong things.
But hey, I'm not to be totally blamed okay. Roar.


The past is gone gone gone gone gone.

I wanna start afreshhhhhh.

'immoral' is a nice word. pity it's wrong though =\

nothing lasts in life
life is a day that doesn't last for long
life is more than money
time was never money
time was never cash
life is still more than gold
life is more than hundred dollar bills

wow. i like that.

hmm...in the midst of common tests now...

COMBINED SCIENCES AND HISTORY PAPERS TOMORROW.

I've studied for all of them, but I'm afraid that I'm still gonna flunk. Aww man ._.

-sigh-

I'd better buck up.



AND WHAT THE F**K? I'M GROUNDED AGAIN? SHEEEEEEEEESH. WHAT THE F**K.


My mood just sky rocketed.

Negatively.

Babe, I'm so sorry.

<3


sheryberry